Outgoing Mail Server:
- smtp.owt.com - server typically requires authentication using the same settings as incoming
- Standard Port: 25
- Alternate Port: 587 (we urge you to use this port with mobile devices or if you access our mail servers from another provider)
- You may send up to a 100MB file! Other providers usually limit you to 10 Mb or less but OWT supports large file sending and receiving.
Incoming Mail Server (POP3 or IMAP):
- Supports both the POP3 and IMAP protocols (you may also use pop3.owt.com if you want to)
SSL/TLS: Both incoming and outgoing servers support SSL/TLS. This is optional but recommended.
- We suggest all dial-up users use webmail
- Webmail is a great way to manage your spambox Email
- Alternate webmail software at http://wmail.owt.com
Passwords: To have your password changed simply call tech support at 783-3454 and they will validate your identity and change your password while you are on the phone. This procedure is required to ensure your account security.